8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » German Emma Peel Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: German Emma Peel Movies
Carsten Stoffers
Junior

- posted January 01, 2009 09:20 AM      Profile for Carsten Stoffers   Email Carsten Stoffers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan,
first a HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family.

I'm new here in the 8mm Forum and have seen you look for informations about the "Emma Peel-Movies" made in Germany.
I own copies of these little trash-jewels, all them without sound. The musical score (there was no dialogue in all films) was only on soft-discs you have to buy separately - yes, sometimes at petrol-stations but mostly in serious shops for photographic articles.
"Der Goldene Schlüssel" (33 m) is a cut-down of "Das Diadem" (near 85 m). These two versions where distributed only in B/W, super 8 and standard 8.
"The Minikillers" is a short-story in four parts about acid-spitting dolls and secret agents (terrible played by spanish actors without any talent), shot in Spain at the Costa Brava. But there was a little atmosphere of the british TV-Show "The Avengers". "The Minikillers" where distributed in B/W and colour - and with musical-score if you found one of these rare discs!
I don't wonder why Dame Diana can't remember of making these great moments of cinema...

Hopefully i can help you a little bit.

Best regards,
Carsten

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC