8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm for sale/trade/wanted   » motor for 200B

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: motor for 200B
Jeff Chaney
Junior

- posted January 25, 2008 10:47 AM      Profile for Jeff Chaney   Email Jeff Chaney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello
I am looking for a replacement base/motor for my 200B. The lamp works but the projector never turns so I am guessing it is shot. Or if anyone has any tricks to look for I'd check those first. I have a bunch of other projectors that work fine but would love to know they all work if i need a back up.
Cheers
Dino

|  IP: Logged

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted January 25, 2008 12:45 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the forum Jeff. We have quite a few nine-five enthusiasts here, and hopefully someone can help you out. I would first suggest you contact Tony Reypert at Buckingham films in the UK. Tony is an expert on Pathe equipment and has a cave full of Pathe spares - that's where I got a drive motor for my Pathe Baby.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Jeff Chaney
Junior

- posted January 25, 2008 01:10 PM      Profile for Jeff Chaney   Email Jeff Chaney   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks paul actually my name is Dino, but i couldn't use my name for some reason, since i tried to register months ago using my name and I forgot to put first letters in capital so it seemed to block my name permanently so i registered under my friends name. I hope I don't get kicked off now, but my name is Dino Everett and i really love 9.5's. i have a couple of straight baby's, a gem, 200B, an ercsam, and my main one which is the Specto 500. I really want a lux or one that will work with notched titles.. Do you know if the Paillard Bolex PA does this well?
But I will check with Buckingham. i deal with CH Cinema for films alot, but should probably ask them as well.
Cheers and thanks
Dino

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC