8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm for sale/trade/wanted   » Pathé 9.5mm Lux Projector for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pathé 9.5mm Lux Projector for sale
Bruce Miles
Junior

- posted October 07, 2015 09:27 AM      Profile for Bruce Miles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's time to sell my grandfathers Lux projector. It worked well the last time I saw it run over 30 years ago. It's been stored in air conditioned homes ever since. The projector bulb is missing. Otherwise it appears complete including the hard carrying case. I also have the original spiral bound operating manual in good shape.

It dates from the earlier period of its manufacture in that most of the films I have are ones he took in China before the Japanese took over in the mid 1930's. My granddad worked for General Motors over there selling Cadillacs and LaSalles to the wealthy Europeans and Americans, and trucks to the war lords.

What's it worth and is anyone interested? Thanks!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC