8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm for sale/trade/wanted   » Wanted Pathecope parts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wanted Pathecope parts
Mike Byrne
Junior

- posted December 13, 2016 02:16 AM      Profile for Mike Byrne   Email Mike Byrne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am looking for an original lens. (The one with the projector is marked "made in France" but is a fraction oversize and also the small screwed in rear lens is loose in the thread.
I also need one "U" shape clip that is held on by one screw and is on both of the toothed wheels.This one is for the lower wheel and I am assuming that they are identical. Not sure of the purpose of them, but one good reason may be that they are only there to stop you loading the film on wrong side of toothed wheel.
Many thanks for any help.
I also need the "pathescope" script badge for the lens cover, or a good sharp photo, so I can get a repro made.
Mike.

[ December 21, 2016, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Mike Byrne ]

|  IP: Logged

Mike Byrne
Junior

- posted February 19, 2017 09:39 AM      Profile for Mike Byrne   Email Mike Byrne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I should have stated the model. Pathescope 200 B

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC