8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 9.5mm for sale/trade/wanted   » WANTED: 9.5mm 15m Daylight Spool

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WANTED: 9.5mm 15m Daylight Spool
Robert Neia
Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2017 01:57 PM      Profile for Robert Neia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi everyone,

I have a GIC 9.5mm camera. When I bought the camera it only came with one of the daylight spools. I thought it fitted a 30m daylight spool, but unfortunately it only has room to fit a 15m spool. I have been looking all over the internet to try and find an extra spool, but I've come up with nothing.

I was wondering if anyone has an extra 15m spool that they no longer need. Please let me know your asking price.

Just a note, I have seen 15m spools on sale at Grahame Newnham's website, but he no longer ships to the U.S.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

|  IP: Logged

Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 28, 2017 04:36 PM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The 15 meters daylight spools are rare also for other formats, like Double 8.
But you can ask to Englishman if bought it for you to Grahame, and then sends it to you. I, with an Italian seller who did not want to send to America, and a USA seller I did it. [Smile]

Simon Wyss
Film Handler

- posted March 17, 2018 03:27 AM      Profile for Simon Wyss   Email Simon Wyss   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have a GIC 9.5, too. Just recently bid on a lot of those spools. Can send you one as soon as I’ve got them. $4 plus shipping

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC