8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Please let Mark Todd back

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please let Mark Todd back
Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 27, 2003 02:36 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark Todd used to be a regular on the old forum but says he is not being allowed back on the new forum? Perhaps he is not following the correct procedure?

I know he rambles worse than me but sometimes his contributions were well worth reading.

Brad, can he come back and play???

Tony [Confused]

--------------------
Tony

|  IP: Logged

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 27, 2003 07:29 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bring back Toddy!!

I miss those ramblings from 'up North', didn't realise that Mark was having difficulties re-registering. Hope you get it sorted soon Marky.

Mike.

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted July 27, 2003 10:37 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
I too miss his ramblings.
Mr Poly Toddy where are you? [Frown]

Kevin.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted July 28, 2003 01:05 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
He hasn't been banned. Without digging through a bunch of log files (which I don't have time for right now), I would assume he isn't reading the rules when he registers and keeps getting refused membership.

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted August 09, 2003 02:25 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tony and all, well i`m back on, my old nail of a computer just would not handle me getting into the register page, nothing to do with the blind link thing.
Thankfully Big T has helped me on his computer so back to witter on a little now and again.
A group of travellers is making its way through the old west in America late in the nineteenth century. A scotsman, a swiss man and an english man.
Suddenly from behind a jolly large cactus a horde of angry looking Red Indians come dashing out whooping loudly and capture them.
The three men are taken back to the camp and each tied to a Totem pole.
The big chiefey comes up to the Scotsman and asks " Have Um any last request before we give Um chop" ?
Aye says the scotsman, I`ll have a wee, large!!! dram of whiskey if you please"
Anyway no problem for the Indians that one so he gets his drink. The chiefey come up gives the scotsmans are a squeeze and says, " White mans skin make good war canoe Chop !!!!
He asks the swiss gentleman the same question. " have Um any last request before we give Um chop" ?
"Ja Ja says the man, I would like a swiss cheese to nibble on first please."
Anyway I`m not sure how they do it but the Indians rustle up a large holey swiss cheese and give it to him for his last request.
Then again the chiefey walks up, squeezes the mans arm and says White mans skin make Um good war canoe". Chop !!!!!
Next he asks the Englishman. " You have um last request um before we give Um chop". ?
I`ll have a large dinner fork please" comes his reply!!!!.
The Indians think this strange but do find a nice dinner fork and give it to him.
The mans grabs the fork and starts stabbing himself all over vigorously shouting. " No Chuffin Indians gonna make flippin a war canoe out of me"!!!!!!!!!

This is slightly related as I have a nice derann print 3x 400 of dead mans trail for sale, lovely print £40.

Thanks Mark.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 09, 2003 03:52 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back Mark, you've been missed!

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted August 09, 2003 06:28 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still laughing at that one, Mark - Welcome back - Shorty

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted August 27, 2003 12:08 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, thanks, I`m not about much at the moment and going to dissapear again now as we have just had a lovely little boy.
Well I say little 10 lbs 13 oz ( thats definately right I keep getting mixed up)He`s a happy little chap apart from when he gets wind.
Need to dig out an old camera and take a bit of silent cin`e to keep long term.
Back soon, best Mark.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted August 31, 2003 04:03 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Also found that funny, Mark. Great to have you back. [Big Grin]

Kevin.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC