8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Recent scope trailers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Recent scope trailers
James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 25, 2003 10:58 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just purchased the new scope trailer reel from CHC with "Daredevil", X Men II, and "Terminator 3". I really must say, this is the best trailer reel put out by CHC yet.

While the colors are very good, they are slightly grainy and not particularly vibrant, but the picture quality is extremely clear and sharp, espessialy for a scope print. The sound is also the best I've heard from CHC - very loud and clear, almost as good as the Two Towers trailer from Derann.

But best of all is the content. Although the trailers are not extremely long, all three pack in a lot of really great scenes from each movie. The scenes don't rush by so quickly that a viewer doesnt have time to take it all in either. They are paced very nicely. I nominate this reel the top super 8 trailer reel of the summer! Nick.

P.S.- In close number #2 position- Derann's "Two Towers" trailer!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC