8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Is Super 8 doomed??????? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Is Super 8 doomed???????
John Hourigan
Master Film Handler

- posted September 27, 2003 07:52 PM      Profile for John Hourigan   Email John Hourigan       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Brad raises an excellent point. And this isn't "gloom and doom." It's just a reality that we all must face -- we have to quit assuming that our 25+ year-old projectors will always be around (no matter how well maintained). Unfortunately, we don't have many (if any) options when it comes to new projectors, but if we really do care about the longevity of the hobby, we have to quit retreating to the false sanctuary of old projectors that seem to be "working fine now" (while holding our breath). I still don't understand why efforts to produce new projectors (e.g., the Fumeo) was met with such criticism. Sure, it was an expensive proposition and required a leap of faith. But are 20-30 year old projectors really a better alternative? I just don't get it. We are only ensuring the eventually "death" of our hobby if we keep the mentality that "Hey, why should I worry? -- I have a (25-year old) GS 1200."

That being said, I'm probably enjoying the hobby more today than during the "halycon days" of the 1970s. And I truly want this hobby to be around at least as long as I'm alive. That's why I'm concerned that we as collectors tend to pass off very real concerns about our old projectors grinding to a halt as "gloom and doom." (For the record, I use a ST 1200 from the mid-1970s). I totally agree with the sentiment of "let's enjoy the hobby today," but let's also try to ensure its longevity.

And I second the gentleman -- let's support the dealers out there who are producing new releases!!!

|  IP: Logged

Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted September 27, 2003 11:44 PM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Paul,you are absolutely spot on.I have a Pathe Monaco 4.75mm/9.5mm projector and it is truely a fascinating machine.
I've been a long time hoarder of centre sprocket gear and film.I only have one small spool of 4.75mm home movie.There were no commercial prints in this gauge.I understand Monaco's are pretty hard to come by. Trev

--------------------
Trevor

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2003 02:19 PM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look, I am only 12 months into this hobby and yet if I read this thread I might as well just sell up now?

Yes support the dealers-they are great (esp Ian of Perry's) (that's another tenner you owe me!)- and support each other and yes let's go for publicity. But be realistic, this is not going to expand rapidly it is just too expensive and too high risk for main stream.

I really must thank Mark Todd, Kevin Faulkner, Mike Peckham, Trevor Adams, John Clancy and many many others for the time they have give in reply to questions.

Once again I say let us not dwell on what could be but on what can be done to sustain the s8 world we live in.

--------------------
Tony

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted September 28, 2003 04:48 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still say that all will be well in this area; considering the thousands of 16mm collectors - Now does anyone think for one minute that they are going to allow their magnificent Elmos to rust, and not enjoy an IB-Tech of "The Searchers"?, for example - No sir! - There will always be enough dedicated people interested in the tech-end of our hobby, even ourselves in learning, to sustain amd maintain first eschelon care of our happiness - Again, Shorty

Tim Christian
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2003 05:09 PM      Profile for Tim Christian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a thought. There is a lot of equipment out there: much of it little used. There are many fewer S8 enthusiasts now than there were home movie makers 20 years ago. Thus, there is plenty of gear to go around. Buy a few spare projectors, service them (clean, lubricate, get/make a few spare belts, watch the lamp supply - lay in spares if necessary); with sound projectors, fire them up a couple of times a year to keep the electrolytics in the amplifiers formed. If projectors last 25 years in service, then two or three good spares will keep you going a lifetime!

--------------------
Tim

Brad Kimball
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 08, 2003 01:02 AM      Profile for Brad Kimball   Email Brad Kimball   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What are "electrolytics"? Just curious.....

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted November 08, 2003 08:57 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIGH!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, seeing this thread come back to the top just did that to me!!)

But, Electrolytics are large capacitors very often used in power supply circuits and as coupling capacitors in audio amps.

Please!! No more doom and gloom!!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Chris Cottrill
Junior

- posted November 13, 2003 08:04 PM      Profile for Chris Cottrill   Author's Homepage   Email Chris Cottrill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree the bad news is on the equipment end but that may be changing with Phil Sheard (God Bless Him).
THE GOOD NEWS is definitely on the film end -- Phil's prints are getting better and better. Just bought the full length THE MUMMY from Steve Osborne and what a treat! Great black & white picture and sound with english titles no less. ALSO -- I remember the 70s and what a great flood of titles there were -- but a lot of dupey looking prints from the manufacturers too. Today's prints are consistently good quality. So there is much good news to go around. My only REAL disappointment is the lack of sound film stock for Super-8 shooters like me. But from the collector's viewpoint, I see nothing to complain about.

--------------------
Chris Cottrill
Super-8 filmmaking Backissues
at www.super8today.net

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted November 13, 2003 08:43 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Chris!

Welcome aboard! I've always enjoyed your website:

http://www.omniprints.com/super8/

(Thought I'd share it with the group)

--------------------

Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 13, 2003 10:52 PM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally I do think that super 8 is heading in the direction of the do-do bird in the not too distant future.

I started collecting 16mm in the 1980s, but only started collecting super 8 two years ago. I bought a Xenon GS-1200, and was pretty happy that I could get a lot of titles on super 8 that were just impossible to find on 16mm.

Then, earlier this year, I got a DLP projector and did some A/B tests -- and with all due respect, a well-mastered DVD on a good DLP projector will beat super 8 any time (on a Xenon GS). 16mm is another story - I still prefer a nice 16mm print to a DVD. But, after seeing the difference, it occured to me that paying $20 for a DVD that has a picture that is nicer than a several hundred $ super 8 print is largely preferable. Not to mention the dolby digital surround sound....

So I decided to get out of super 8, and stick with 16mm and DVD/DLP for things that I couldn't find on 16mm.

And the process of selling off my super 8 prints has convinced me that the super 8 format is in a downward death spiral. Prints that I bought less than a year ago, I can't get anything close to what a paid for them (used)- I've taken a loss on almost every print I've sold - sometimes to the tune of several hundred $$. This has never happened to me in 16mm -- prices on nice prints of "A" titles have gone up over time, not down..... I think the reason is simple supply and demand - there is less and less demand for super 8 prints, therefore the prices drop.

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2003 02:29 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well thanks very much for posting that Steve. I'm sure we all feel much better now.

So which DLP are you using? The only one I've seen upon which a good DVD can rival a good Super 8 costs in excess of £4,000 and even then you have to put up with the dreaded rainbow effect which once seen you can't take your eyes off. LCD has the dust problem but I'd rather put up with that than that soddin' rainbow. For £5,000 it is possible to buy an LCD producing excellent imagery. However, the natural filmic look is still lacking much of the time. And it's largely a boring, non-involving pastime. Film is a real hobby.

No, give me Super 8 ahead of video projection any time. And let's face it modern Super 8 is very often superior to 16mm when it was at its height 20 years ago. Amazing print quality, tactile, mechanical projectors, cleaning the films, re-recording your prints, fiddling with the lenses on the projectors to improve the picture etc. etc. etc.. And on top of that the film collectors conventions where we can all get together and enjoy a nostalgic, amazing hobby. There is so much to film collecting which video will never enjoy. So can we all stop trying to promote junking Super 8 on this forum. I'd rather we sung its praises.

And to reiterate my opinion of my own video projectors - they were great when initially released. They also retailed at vast sums of money. Now they are practically worthless - I expect I could just about give them away. My GS-1200's (three of 'em) are probably worth as much as I paid for them.

Today I'm going to be contacting Phil Sheard as he now has full length Super 8 prints of 'Spider-man' in stock. I already have the DVD which I've video projected and enjoyed very much. However, it's not film and I'm only too happy to hand over a wadge of notes to someone willing to take the financial risk of making it available to us. I'd be very happy if a few others on this forum supported him too although I realize the cost of features are beyond many of us. He does however have many other excellent recent releases (as do Derann). Without our support these releases will not continue.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Tim Christian
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2003 04:55 AM      Profile for Tim Christian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve's praise for dvd and lcd technology sounds a little desperate - almost an attempt to justify spending a large amount of money without a major benefit.

The term 'better' is rather vague. Without wishing to re-open a debate that has been pursued on Super8filmshooting

for years, it is necessary to differentiate between sharpness and detail. Edge enhancement can make a video picture look sharper than a film picture, but it is not possible for a picture generated using existing TV broadcast standard equipment to approach the level of detail that Super 8 film is capable of. In any case, the full potential of Super 8 is seldom fully realized in commercial prints.

The cost of replacing my own 8mm facilities for both making and showing films with 'leading edge' technology would probably exceed what I have paid for both them and my film collection. Even then, I would have a tiger by the tail. Modern gadgets become obsolescent so quickly: even as you spend your money, somewhere someone is working on the next generation of moneyspinners. My reaction to finding that new dvds wouldn't play on my old player due to lack of memory would not be printable here. Having never bought one, I've been spared that. In any case, much of the footage that interests me isn't available on either video or dvd.

Of course S8 will dwindle - like every other technology. But it probably won't disappear while I am able to enjoy it. Anyway, steam engines, biplane aircraft and vinyl records are still made: they may be niche markets - but they are still going.

--------------------
Tim

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2003 06:09 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny. I was just looking through an issue of 'Movie Maker'from August 1980 and exactly the same thing was being discussed there.

Mike.

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted November 14, 2003 08:53 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's kind of funny, I never think of DVD replacing Super-8 because to me they don't fill the same purpose. DVD is a machine under the TV set that I use when I want to lay on the couch and watch a movie. Super-8 is my hobby, which involves making and collecting films and collecting and repairing (and enhancing sometimes)equipment and then using it all together to put on shows.

DVD is wonderful for it's purpose, it is no fuss, no muss and self contained. As a hobby it just doesn't work for me. (Appologies to those for whom it does!)

I have a small collection of miniature steam engines. I fill the boiler, I lubricate the engine, I fuel it and light the fire. The steam comes up, the piston moves and the flywheel spins. Replacing Super-8 with DVD would be like replacing my engines with a battery and an electric motor. The results are the same, but the process is the whole point.

I super-8 doomed? Ultimately, yes. Ultimately, so is DVD, ourselves, our societies, the planet and perhaps the universe. However, if we spend our whole lives dwelling on the coming end we will miss the chance to enjoy life, and even this nice little corner of it called Super-8.

(I really hate this thread.)

--------------------

Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2003 09:24 AM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been collecting 16mm films for 15 years and have over 3000 titles -- I'm a film collector first and foremost, and quality is very important to me.

I've always found super 8 to be inferior to 16mm -- granted a nice super 8 print looks better than a so-so 16mm print, but you've only got 1/4 the surface area -- do the math.

John: I use a Sharp PG-M20x run from a computer source (not a DVD player). The image is brighter and sharper than any of my super 8 prints ever were. I could never get the focus on the super 8 to be as clear as I wanted, and the image was always quite dim (even on a Xenon GS).

I ran DVD and super 8 side by side and asked several other film collector friends their opinion, and everyone agreed that DVDs looked better (or at very least the same.

You are right that a ELMO GS projector holds it's value -- but I said that the price of used films is dropping, not the price of high end projectors. If you look at the over all cost - even if you assume that the video projector is a throw away item, the DVDs are so ridiculously cheap that you can have 20+ movies for the price of one super 8 feature. So - it's clearly a better choice for films that you don't watch often -- and of course you can rent a dvd of a film that you only want to see once -- try finding a place to rent a film print these days....

To Tim -- I think you are the one who sounds desperate - not me. I'm not trying to justify anything - just pointing out what I've seen. I've spent about $2000 for the projector, and maybe $2000 more for all of the DVDs that I have. That's nothing compared with what I've got sunk into 16mm films. I definitely like 16mm film better than projected DVDs, I also like dealing with film - it's more real than a bunch of bits on a piece of plastic. But in my case, I got into super 8 to be able to see titles projected that I couldn't get on 16mm. The DVDs can now serve that purpose. To me, that is a major benefit.

BTW - The term "better" is subjective - not vague.

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted November 14, 2003 10:50 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All due respect Mr. Sigel,

But if you don't enjoy Super-8 anymore, please don't rain on our parade.

-Just please keep your S-8 stuff in circulation by selling it to us!

Personally, I don't do Super-8 solely for the image quality, and frankly I find watching a feature length Super-8 film to be a real pain. It's just something I enjoy, and an escape from other things I sometimes don't.

When that someday comes and It's gone for good, I'll miss it! For now, I'll just enjoy it.

--------------------

Steven Sigel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 14, 2003 11:06 AM      Profile for Steven Sigel   Email Steven Sigel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr Klare: (my goodness, such formality)

I've been trying to sell my super 8 -- no one wants a lot of it -- or if they do want it, they only want to pay a fraction of what it cost me, or they agree to buy it and never send the money. I'd be happy to send you the list of what I have left.

And as for raining on your parade -- are you saying that I shouldn't express my opinion because it might bruise your sensibilities? The question on this thread was whether super 8 has much of a life span left -- the answer, in my opinion, is that while it will never go away entirely as a hobby, there are going to be fewer and fewer people getting into it, and more and more people getting out of it. That's all I'm trying to say.

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted November 14, 2003 11:22 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I call it courtesy, and I'm sticking with it because I hate the flaming I often see in these discussion groups (...and because I just like courteous people), and I don't want to see this discussion heading that way.

I don't have a gripe with you or your point of view, and you are right that it is on topic in this thread. I just don't think the entire topic really belongs here in the first place.

I also see no end to this thread, other than years from now when the end really is at hand somebody writes "See!, Told you!"

I think I must be trying to buy the wrong stuff, lately I've been in some real battles on E-bay! (Lost two the other night!)

--------------------

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted November 14, 2003 03:51 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think those that will do film still, will do film still whatever is said.
I like the way on efilm they were brave enough to open a dvd vid proj forum as well as many of us do both now.
I actually hope that it brings many second hand films down a little and they get cheaper, my reason for this is not to see people loose cash, though I personally usually do on resale but that when newbies come to the hobby they see that they can get a foot on the ladder and if prices stay very high by comparrison with other mediums people will say stuff it and we`ll just be left with a small band of die hards.
Selling films for as much as you can is self defeating in the hobby sense then. And prices kept high may have a hobby negative effect.
When I suggested doing an add about super 8 and an article in something like home cinema there wasn`t much interest at all so didn`t bother as didn`t seem people supported it.
We have to be realistic that film use, real film is going to decline to some degree and already people who release sell the shorts best to a certain interest group.
I have to a agree wholeheartedly with Steven about video projection, mine is only simple s,vhs out of the back of a cheap DVD player to a 4 or 5 years old sony CS2 and I think its stunning. You have to be realistic that you can now get say an epsom for £800 or less with three years cover that does a brilliant job, Plug it straight into the DVD player get some friends round and bobs your uncle, the big screen is the big screen to most people regardless of whats trundling along behind it, people may show a bit of interest in a cine machine but it will rarely if ever prove to be a seed in the hobby.
Theres an awful lot to doing both and as both super 8 film producers in the UK sell video projection equipment and dvd`s etc it speaks for itself.
Its all to easy to get insular and defensive but theres no need, for those who want to there will always be enough super 8 film around for a good while into the future and plenty of projectors, just take a look on Germany`s ebay or the states and there tons of the stuff about.
For me now its much more of a transient thing for me in film, I buy in, watch and enjoy then mainly move it on( mainly due to the expanding family), things I really like I get on DVD as back up or if I sell films on I still have it.
DVD projection opens up a whole new world of different and interesting films you could never hope to have a small fraction of on film, even if you could affording it would be prohibitive.
So anyway after all of that if you love film don`t panic but also don`t write of other mediums to complement the big picture experiance and DVD`s will probably be around for as long as super 8 will have been as well, they are still round and go round and contain lovely images just like our beloved films, its all the same thing really.Film is just a medium too.
best Mark.

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted November 14, 2003 07:17 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Steven (Sigel),
You are absolutely correct that a 16mm print will always be better than a S8 print... about 4x better, all things being equal. But Super 8 has something which 16mm has never had, or never will have, namely superb quality stereo sound. To see a superb S8 Cinemascope print, such as "Grease", projected on an 8ft screen, with a stereo magnetic track which has been redubbed from DVD, is in my opinion, a far better movie experience than viewing the same film as a 16mm print with only mono sound from the inferior quality 16mm optical sound track.
I cannot comment on front projected DVD as I do not posess one, but I can say that the back projected large box TV'S that I have seen are dreadful. Also it should be obvious to all, that you cannot justify film collecting on the base of cost comparison with DVD. You collect S8 for the joy of the hobby, as John points out. I watch new DVD'S almost every night.... from Blockbuster, but I buy very few. Try selling them if you think you are losing money selling films. I had a garage sale last week and had a hard time getting $2.00 for mint DVD'S or $1.00 for VHS tapes, whereas old Universal 400 footers are getting 30, 40, or $50.00 each on EBay. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy watching a good DVD movie on my superb Sony flatscreen TV, but its nowhere near the fun of working with Super 8 equipment and films.
And my family and friends love to come over for a Super 8 movie night- it really is a special occasion for all, and I always get positive feedback. So maybe ,Steven, you are being a little too hard on Super 8. Let's revisit your position ,say 10 years from now, when all your current DVD projection equipment and DVD's will be obsolete, and the GS1200'S will still be projecting great super 8 films to appreciative audiences!

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted November 15, 2003 01:20 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I guess we could all sit and wonder when it will all end, but what is the point? Most likely these films and the projectors will outlast us even!
I know that I really like seeing films on DVD on a large flat screen plasma monitor. But I don't know why...but I get Esctatic when I hear of a new release on Super 8! It really defies logic!
Super 8 costs more, isn't as sharp at times, colors are off, and the machines are a pain to keep in top condition.
But....I went and did a screening of Spaceballs a few weeks back. I have tried and tried to watch the DVD for years but never had the inclination. But I screened Spaceballs for a few friends and it was great! I laughed out loud!
And even when I am alone, I watched my pink version of "Saturday Night Fever" and it was so INVOLVING. So different and visceral than DVD's could ever be for me.
I guess it is like the difference between Vinyl and CD's.
I have been hooked since I was 11 and I know I will still be looking for that elusive print, that super califragilistic projector when I am an old man. And an added plus? I film in Super 8 and everyone who has seen themselves on Super 8 just love it. So different than Video! Let's face it guys and gals (are there any gals here?) we are all romantics that just need to hear that click and clack. We are the Toto's of the world. (Cinema Paradiso kid).
And that is what keeps us young!

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted November 16, 2003 08:14 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan,
I could not agree more. We are all on this Forum because we love showing Super 8 films, and working with Super 8 equipment....for whatever reason. Comparing it to Video is like comparing apples and oranges. I just wish those collectors who have recently aquired the (short term) novelty of a Video projector , would avoid negative comments about super 8, as if all the rest of us were living in the dark ages. We have seen video projection and still want to collect and show Super 8 films, thank you very much!

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

D'Arcy More
Film Handler

- posted November 16, 2003 09:30 AM      Profile for D'Arcy More   Email D'Arcy More   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I too have been collecting since childhood and I just turned 40 this year. While all of my other friends were trying to keep up with the latest technology (Is that Beta or VHS? Laserdisc or DVD?) I have continued to stick with film. Had a discussion with a pal the other night and told him since VHS has been on the market I have honestly only purchased about 2-3 video tapes in my life and never did the switch or even cared to support the medium. (I've been known to be a bit of a stubborn fella) I have a pal of mine down in Ohio who can't even give away some of this VHS collection has he tries to update his DVD collection. I betcha some of the VHS that he has purchased years back, he never even watched! I've had 16mm collectors snicker at me when I mention super 8 and they turn their noses up at it. I ignore them cuz I am collecting for ME and I don't have to answer to anyone's ridicules. When my film fan friends come over and see Rathbone on the big screen about to solve another Holmes Mystery they love the "Romance Of The Reel". They are fond of the fussiness with me threading the projector, getting the image in focus and then dimming the lights. It's part of the presentation. It adds to the flavour of film.

D'Arcy [Cool]

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted November 17, 2003 12:19 AM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The spirit of collecting will keep it alive. It's like 78 rpm phonograph records. Sure 78s on CDs sound great, but they're only re-releases and usually remixed to suit what some engineer thinks the general public would enjoy. The very nature of collecting requires all original format to take that trip back in time. It's an escape from the the reality of the present. I watch film, listen to Louis Jordan on 78s, and read 1944 Popular Science. Not all at the same time of course. Hmmm.....that gives me an idea. [Roll Eyes]

Tim Christian
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 17, 2003 02:43 AM      Profile for Tim Christian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In terms of sheer reality (presence) I don't think that the last generation vinyl 78s could be bettered.!

Originality is one reason I collect newsreel on film. The same images with a contemporary comentary (usual facetious) loses some of the essential atmosphere. For example, Movietone newsreel of the Hindenburg makes it clear that in 1936 western journalists regarded the nazis as a joke. No wonder Churchill had so much trouble getting them taken seriously.

--------------------
Tim

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC