8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Joe Taffis, I apologize!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Joe Taffis, I apologize!
Douglas Meltzer

- posted September 21, 2003 04:35 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe,
Back in June you posted that you were looking for the 600’ sound version of The Giant Behemoth. I responded saying I only knew of the Ken Films silent version. Well......check out this new eBay listing:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3350364839&category=1476
It’s a 400 footer but who knows? Maybe a longer or possibly complete version exists out there. Since it is one of their prints, possibly one of our Derann friends can enlighten us.
Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2003 06:12 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Doug, just came to the forum from eBay. This item must have slipped by me! Thanks to you I got it. I'll e-mail you the details when I receive the film. Many thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 05, 2003 06:31 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, since I can't e-mail you as I said I would, i'd just like to tell you that this 400' digest is good quality and well edited and i've ran it several times already. Aside from the bad cuts between the rubber monster and the stop-mo creature(the original film)this is a good piece of work with an intense soundtrack and a great monster! Hey you guys from Derann! please comment on these older releases, or don't you know your own archives? I know you're monitoring this forum!!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC