8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Blackhawk RR Movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blackhawk RR Movies
Tim Christian
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2003 01:20 PM      Profile for Tim Christian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having acquired quite a few of these, I'm starting to run across films with different titles but the same content. For example, Famous Trains of Western RR seems the same as Western Trains of ong Ago. Did BLackhawk change some titles when the cat. nos changed from 8XX-ZZZ to 8XX-YY-ZZZZ format?

--------------------
Tim

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted December 29, 2003 01:36 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As of the summer of 72, the BLACKHAWK BULLETIN went as follows, with regard to Railroad Films; STEAM KINGS OF THE RAILS was 810-77-0708 in Std 8 and 860-77-0342 in Super 8 - WHEN STEAM WAS KING (810-77-0919 and the same for Super 8, and this particular edition was also available in color with the same index codes - My print of RAILROADING IN THE EAST, is 810-77-0203 in Std and 860-77-0123 in Super - I'll try and help your questions - Shorty at jvcaruso@bellatlantic.net

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC