8mm Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Introducing myself

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Introducing myself
Maurizio Di Cintio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 05, 2004 11:34 AM      Profile for Maurizio Di Cintio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello everybody.
I'm new to the forum and would like to take the opportunity to congratulate for everyone's deep knowledge of the S/8 world etc.
I hope I can give interesting contributions to new questions/doubts and have answers to my problems.
Bye now.
Maurizio Di Cintio

--------------------
Maurizio

|  IP: Logged

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 05, 2004 12:15 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Maurizio

Welcome to the forum. Isn't this great? Three new members in three days and our total numbers up to 126!

Suddenly a lot of interest from Italy, is that Ugo spreading the word? [Smile]

Best

mike.

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Chris Quinn
Master Film Handler

- posted January 05, 2004 02:25 PM      Profile for Chris Quinn   Email Chris Quinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi and welcome Maurizio,
great forum you have joined. Chris. [Smile]

--------------------
The other half thinks i'm up to something. Shes right of course.

Maurizio Di Cintio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 05, 2004 02:41 PM      Profile for Maurizio Di Cintio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, and thanks for the warm welcoming.
Indeed "that" Ugo is spreading the word, although I had read a few topics some time ago from this forum. I know him personally and he is a good friend of mine though we live very far from each other. I also know Fabrizio. The whole of us three are among the most active contributors to our Italian fora.
Isn't it awesome that this passion can make feel people so close to one another, who live so far away?
Glad to have joined this forum too and the flag of S/8 is still alive.

All for now.
MAurizio

--------------------
Maurizio

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted January 05, 2004 02:48 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello there & welcome aboard,
as i've said before this truely is a great forum and i myself thank Kev,(Mr Elmo) for getting me on it, so many good people and full of very useful chat and technical info.

Fabrizio Mosca
Master Film Handler

- posted January 05, 2004 04:01 PM      Profile for Fabrizio Mosca   Email Fabrizio Mosca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Maurizio!

It's nice to see you here! Hope to read many post of the same quality of the italian ones!

Bye
Fabrizio

Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted January 05, 2004 04:51 PM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread was posted first.

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC