8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Thankyou to LG Pearce

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thankyou to LG Pearce
Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 31, 2004 08:23 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just wanted to say Thankyou to LG Pearce who supply the Thermofilm and film leaders of all descriptions shapes and sizes. He very kindly sent some leader to me without even payment in advance which in this day and age is very very rare especially as I had not dealt with him before. As a result of avoiding a weeks delay I have now tracked down the source of the scratching!

For those that don't know of him:-

L>G Pearce, Lelant House Royston Grove Hatch End Harrow Middx. HA5 4HD. Tel/Fax 02084213666

Tony [Smile]

--------------------
Tony

|  IP: Logged

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 19, 2004 11:20 AM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thermofilm available here!!! [Razz]

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted March 19, 2004 11:24 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Larry is a top bloke, both he and his wife are everso nice. I think Larry deals as a bit of an interest and hobby and he gets some nice bits in, hes also pretty handy with a paint brush I hear, thats an artist`s paint brush.
Very good dealer, he`s even sent me free films for the nippers etc.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC