8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Please explain this one to me!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please explain this one to me!!
Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 13, 2004 09:45 AM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please explain this one to me!!

Never mind it can take Standard 8 as well as Super 8 Single 8 and makes coffee.

How does he turn into a Elmo 160 from the back.

He sold 100 so far!! Amazing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3800194094&category=3319

|  IP: Logged

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted March 13, 2004 10:27 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is one of those wonderful but rare projectors. It has the ability to look like a different machine under different lighting conditions. This is how it looks under regular sunlight:

-

And now here it is under flourescent lighting:

-

If I were you I would bid ASAP as this is a rare machine. Very chameleonlike!

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 13, 2004 11:40 AM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe he would let me buy two with cash and I could
save postage.

[Smile]

Chris Quinn
Master Film Handler

- posted March 15, 2004 04:09 AM      Profile for Chris Quinn   Email Chris Quinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, another show-off who can put pictures up. [Wink]

--------------------
The other half thinks i'm up to something. Shes right of course.

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 15, 2004 06:10 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...I'm still getting that weird looking guy (well he looks weird in that lighting!) when I Cut'n'Paste the posted pix into Word...

Daryl C. W. O'Shea
Film Handler

- posted March 16, 2004 01:20 PM      Profile for Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Email Daryl C. W. O'Shea   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We had problems with people uploading pictures on our servers and displaying them on their own, usually commercial, websites, leaving us to foot the bill.

To combat that the server requires that your browser sends an http_referer value (something that by spec, should be sent -- but some personal firewalls block it) that refers to this site. Otherwise you get to see the infamous Joe Redifer and Brad's choice words.

If you'd like to save an image from the site, the easiest way to do it is to simply click and drag the image to your desktop. Then you can copy it from your desktop into Word if you want. Now that I can see why you'd want to put it into Word.

More solution detailed info can be found on the main site at: http://www.film-tech.com/ubb/faq.html

Uploading pictures is pretty easy, easier if I'd fix the link in the post window to point at the right site. For now, click the 'Upload' button in the top left frame and follow the directions.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC