8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » My Super 8 site is finally available!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Super 8 site is finally available!
Pedro Santos
Junior

- posted March 25, 2004 03:15 PM      Profile for Pedro Santos   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi guys! Finally I had been successful to upload the first release of my Super8 site:

http://people.freenet.de/Super8/

The location will soon change to a www.super8sync.com domain.

However, it is not ready, only the English language section is working, and not all menu topics are filled with contens.
As this is my very first approach making a website, I am grateful for any feedback. Is it to slow-loading? Pics, grafics and fotos to big? Navigation, layout, contens? Interesting or boring?

Pedro

|  IP: Logged

Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2004 05:23 PM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Pedro! I'm going to buy one of your items! I need to drive my Elmo at 24 and 25 f/s, because I want to use the projector to record the soundtrack from my PC. What's the right box for me?

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

Ronnie Coeuhant
Film Handler

- posted March 25, 2004 09:37 PM      Profile for Ronnie Coeuhant   Email Ronnie Coeuhant   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice, Pedro. I'm still surfing your site. I like the question and answer menu that will lead you to the equipment you need!

I'll wait more once you have some of the items like the special adaptor for the Leicina Special and pricing.

Super! [Big Grin]

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 26, 2004 12:58 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pedro

Like the site, loads in a flash.

Like the product too!

Tony

--------------------
Tony

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC