8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Something is wrong in this auction!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something is wrong in this auction!
Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 08, 2004 04:50 PM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3090177721&category=1476

Attention bidders!
The photo of the lamp place is wrong! It is that for the Xenon!!!
In the deutsche description the seller says the lens is the 1.1 and in the english description the lens is the 1.2 25-50. But in one of the photos there is the 1,3 lens!!!
What's happening?

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

|  IP: Logged

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted April 08, 2004 05:08 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe the seller used the Xenon conversion kit? [Smile]

forgot the power supply and the extra fan though!

Colin Preston
Film Handler

- posted April 08, 2004 05:54 PM      Profile for Colin Preston   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ugo
Well spotted. I think this guy has just copied my item description for the one I sold on eBay just recently.
I think you have the article number for that one Ugo. Why dont you check my descrition angainst this guys English description. You will see that they are the same word for word

Maybe I should e-mail him and chareg him a few for using my words
[Wink]
Col

Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 09, 2004 04:09 AM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Colin,
yes I saw the description was the same: two 1.2 lens in few days was too much strange. But this is not a big guilt because probably he doesn't speack english, so he preferred to copy your description than to write that one new.
I sent a mail to the seller to ask an explanation. I'm waiting for the answer.

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2004 02:40 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ugo

You must have a warehouse full of GS' from ebay by now!!!!!!

Tony

--------------------
Tony

Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 10, 2004 03:49 AM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tony,
no, this not thrue [Frown]
I'm buying a lot of Elmo GS, but for my friends only. They know I'm able to refurbish these machines, so they want I buy the projector for them!
In this period I'm waiting for two GS: one from Colin Preston (I serie), and an other one from Mr. Schachner (II serie?).
The first serie is for Eduardo (..a friend of course); the other one is for Christian (...an other friend).
I have a waiting list too!!!!
1) Giovanni
2) Gianni
3) Carlo...
uuuahhhhh.....

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 12, 2004 03:50 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ugo, have you a solution to the problem of the motor?

Tony

p.s. you can get good treatment for the obsessive collection of GS1200's!! [Wink]

--------------------
Tony

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 14, 2004 04:12 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ugo, is Giovanni actually Giovanni Croce?

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 14, 2004 04:22 PM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, "that" Giovanni is Giovanni Crocè. I met him near Florence during a domestic meeting. Often he calls me at the telephone and viceversa. He's a very nice, kindly and funny friend!

Hi tony!
Yes, I got a psychiatric help two years ago for my obsession, but after three medical visits he bought an Elmo gs1200 from me...
Do you think it was a typical transfert problem? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 15, 2004 02:09 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well Ugo, as Keith Wilton's computer went to the big IT department in the sky taking everything with it a couple of months ago, can you do me a favour and ensure Giovanni knows the date of the convention has changed. We're worried he Massimo and Alberto may have been planning to come over again this time.

Sorry for going off topic in this thread everyone.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Ugo Grassi
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 15, 2004 05:23 AM      Profile for Ugo Grassi   Email Ugo Grassi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Done! He knew the new date. Anyway he probably will go to the meeting of october. And for that time it's possible me too...

--------------------
Bye
Ugo

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 15, 2004 07:33 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent news.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC