8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Kodak Projection Cartridge A / Cartridge Projectors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kodak Projection Cartridge A / Cartridge Projectors
Stephen Kent Jusick
Junior

- posted December 03, 2004 12:02 AM      Profile for Stephen Kent Jusick   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
I just got a bunch of boxes containing the Kodak Projection Cartridge A (No. D521), which is a 50 ft. cartridge for use with certain Kodak projectors. But which ones? Anyone know? Anyone have any? I've long been fascinated by the various cartridge projectors, from the Fairchild, to the Technicolor, to the Kodak Supermatic, even the Polaroid Polavision instant-developing Super8 film! Not for professional projection, of course, but as curiosities. I did 2 shows with cartridge projectors a few years ago, here in NY and in Vancouver, with all the aforementioned machines. But I think that this cartridge is for a more traditional machine.... I'd love to know more!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC