8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Photos of Film convention near Paris, France (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Photos of Film convention near Paris, France
John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 10, 2005 08:24 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't subscribe to "Film For The Collector"? What the devil's wrong with you. Now the great Kevin Faulkner is contributing and there are regular pictures of Tony Milman (well, one anyway) I would have thought every Super 8 enthusiast in the world would have been on the list.

Oh, and then there's the articles from Tom Photiou and Paul Adsett.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

|  IP: Logged

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 10, 2005 01:18 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of pictures, I see there's an 'action' shot of Adrian Winchester on the first page of FFTC. [Smile] Anybody else from the forum manage to get their picture in there??

Mike [Cool]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 10, 2005 03:35 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Dont forget John Clancy, Myself and Mark Norton at the BFCC. Didnt see that one to start with. Yes your famous Mark.

Kev [Smile]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 10, 2005 03:39 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is that in the latest issue? I can't find it [Frown] .

Mike

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Chris Quinn
Master Film Handler

- posted February 10, 2005 04:24 PM      Profile for Chris Quinn   Email Chris Quinn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greats pics and looks like a fantastic cine day out.
Chris.

--------------------
The other half thinks i'm up to something. Shes right of course.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted February 10, 2005 04:59 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Mike, It was the Jan news letter. Look at Hollywood UK 2005. You will need your mag glass though [Big Grin]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Anthony Massaro
Junior

- posted February 10, 2005 05:04 PM      Profile for Anthony Massaro   Author's Homepage   Email Anthony Massaro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for your replies - I've been to CHC's web site recently and didn't see anything, but will email Phil anyway.
- Anthony [Smile]

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC