8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Bauer T-610 Stereo Super8 projector-HELP (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Bauer T-610 Stereo Super8 projector-HELP
Antonio Costa Mota
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 20, 2005 06:37 PM      Profile for Antonio Costa Mota   Email Antonio Costa Mota   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Everyone

I need an Operating Instructions booklet for the Bauer T-610
Stereo Super 8 projector. A photocopy will do either in English,
French or Spanish. I shall be willing to pay a fee plus postage.
Many, many thanks for your help.

Antonio

--------------------
António C. Mota

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 20, 2005 07:04 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antonio,

Not in any of the languages you requested, but you can download the german manual from:
http://www.filmshooting.com/manuals/bauer.php

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Antonio Costa Mota
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 22, 2005 07:09 PM      Profile for Antonio Costa Mota   Email Antonio Costa Mota   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Doug

Thanks for your suggestion but I can´t read German at all.
As I said, English, French, Spanish or even Italian, not to
mention my own language, Portuguese wuld be just fine.
I can´t believe that Bauer only printed those booklets in German. There must be someone outthere with an Operating Instructions booklet in any of the aforementioned languages.
Thanks again and best regards.
Antonio

--------------------
António C. Mota

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 22, 2005 07:38 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Antonio,

I'm sure they're out there, but I have a Bauer T-510 and haven't yet found a manual in any other language besides German. I still love that projector!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 22, 2005 07:51 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you want me to, I could translate some parts of the German manual for you... basically the idea is you figure out all the stuff that's self-explanatory, and whatever you don't know how to use, I'll look it up in the manual and give you an explanation. Would that work for you? [Smile]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted May 23, 2005 10:23 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I use to have the Bauer T610 and had the instructions in English. Let me check I had it as a bunch of PDF's.

Antonio Costa Mota
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 24, 2005 06:54 PM      Profile for Antonio Costa Mota   Email Antonio Costa Mota   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jan Bister and Alan Rik
Thank you both for your efforts to help me. At this point in time, I have not yet acquired the German version of the booklet,
as this will be the last resort. I know of two sources where I
can get it, but I am hoping that Alan may find his copy in
English. That would be just great. I am eagerly awaitig your
news.
Thanks again and best regards.

Antonio

--------------------
António C. Mota

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted May 28, 2005 10:53 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Antonio-
I found it! In English as requested.
I tried to send it to Brad to upload it onto his site but its 15MB and the biggest file upload allowed by my server is 10mb.
So.. I can send you a copy of the manual OR I can send you the PDF file on a disk. Your choice. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know.
Thanks

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 28, 2005 11:15 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you tried compressing the PDF into a .zip or .rar file?

--------------------

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted May 28, 2005 12:01 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sadly Jan...I dont' know how! [Frown]
What do I need to do?

I am using a mac.

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted May 28, 2005 12:24 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not, so I wouldn't know the first thing about what to tell you. [Eek!] All I know is that something called a StuffIt! archive is a popular Mac file format. I suppose searching on Google might put you on the right track and lead you to whatever software you need to download to create these archives. [Confused]

--------------------

Antonio Costa Mota
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 28, 2005 07:47 PM      Profile for Antonio Costa Mota   Email Antonio Costa Mota   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alan and Jan
Many thanks to you both for all your trouble. Ian o´Reily of
Perry´s Movies in the UK came to my rescue when he saw my appeal. He is sending me a copy of the booklet in English for
me to photocopy locally and return it to him afterwards.
So, thank you once again for your kind assistance.
Best regards
Antonio

--------------------
António C. Mota

Antonio Costa Mota
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 30, 2005 06:57 PM      Profile for Antonio Costa Mota   Email Antonio Costa Mota   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Alan
I´m sorry to trouble you again. Ian o´Reilly from Perry´s in the
UK has just informed me that his copy of the Instructios Manual
for the Bauer T610 Stereo is afterall also in German. This ofcourse is of no use to me. I wonder if you could have a photocopy made of your English version which you could mail to
me. Obviously I will pay you whatever costs you will incur.
Many, many thanks and best regards
Antonio

--------------------
António C. Mota

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted May 30, 2005 08:18 PM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Antonio-
Sure, send me a private email with your complete address and I can send it to you.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted October 21, 2012 05:16 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi all there was once a link on here for the original German manual for the Bauer T610, however I think it must have been removed by now as I just get the Oops! sign when trying to obtain the link. Can anyone help me to obtain this or preferably the English version of the manual?

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2012 05:35 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I too have been looking for an English-language manual for the BauerT-610. Been searching over 5 years now, and I'm beginning to wonder if it was ever printed in English???

A wonderful projector though, and I learned most things with it through trial and error. Still can't figure out some of the recording buttons though...

James.

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted October 24, 2012 01:20 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it was definitely printed in English as I use to have it many moons ago.
Good luck!

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 27, 2012 07:36 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I Still only have the German original manual so if anyone knows of the whereabouts or owns an original English manual please get in touch as I would like to either purchase or get a copy of one, Thanks Andrew.

--------------------

Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 15, 2015 01:22 PM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did anyone find an English instruction manual for the Bauer T610 as I need one now, I have downloaded the German version and the pictures look nice :-), but in an ideal world would like to understand the in's and out's of this wonderful projector, Del.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 15, 2015 02:16 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Del,a truly wonderful American collecting friend on here passed onto me his CD copy by mail of this manual and the service manual in English.

Hopefully,I can send it to you by email if you like?

If this suits you Del,just pass onto me your email address by PM here please.

--------------------

Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 16, 2015 01:40 PM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Andrew, PM sent, Del.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 16, 2015 03:19 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Del, I'm away from the shops now tomorrow thank god!

I will get it over to you tomorrow my friend.
It is in pdf format. Hope this is ok for you and your pc but it should be nowadays and of course you can if you like, print off a hard copy if you so wish.

--------------------

Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 17, 2015 03:37 AM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cheer's Andrew, if I have any problems I have a very tech minded son to help me :-), Del.

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 17, 2015 04:17 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone else needs them, although they don't appear on the Manuals list of the forums, you will find the English Bauer 610 user manual, plus the German Service manual, within this thread:

http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=010127

These are the manuals I sent to Doug in August this year.

Kevin

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 17, 2015 04:22 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kevin!

I will still send you mine Del, but there is now one more in circulation, which can only be a good thing! [Wink]

--------------------

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC