8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » what film was F38? (ken films) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: what film was F38? (ken films)
Carter Bradley
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 05, 2008 11:32 AM      Profile for Carter Bradley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Gentlemen. Could you help clarify something for me. Yesterday in this forum in place of the scanned Ken Films F-38 box I had provided`was a photo of someone I do not recognize with a statement using profanity which suggested that I had provided an illegal item. If I have done something illegal or incorrect, please advise. In order to provide the F-38 item, I merely went to Kinko's copies and scanned the box top and then added it to this forum. Since I used original material that I own, and scanned it myself, have I broken any rules of the forum? Thank you for your asistance. Carter [Confused]

|  IP: Logged

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 05, 2008 03:33 PM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carter, don't worry, it's nothing you've done wrong. This is something that has come up before; I can't explain it exactly (though I'm sure somone else will be able to) but it's something to do with the fire wall on your computer. When I look at the image you uploaded it appears to me as the box art from the F38 film, just as it should do.

Mike [Smile]

ps I'm sure Kev or Doug will be able to give a fuller explanation of why this unpleasant glitch sometimes appears... [Wink]

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Carter Bradley
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 05, 2008 03:54 PM      Profile for Carter Bradley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Mike.
Thank you for your response and time. I appreciate it.
Carter

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC