8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » www.cinefest2008.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: www.cinefest2008.com
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted January 22, 2008 06:41 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gery Orlando handles the dealer's tables reservations and is the all-around greatest liason communicating with everyone. His email for information is gorlando@twcny.rr.com?Subject=Cinefest2008 - Or type in "Cinefest2008" in AskJeeves, you can try - The show is wonderful, films downtown at the restored theatre, dealers galore, nothing but film talk. yes, I'm trying to get Steve and some of us to meet, possibly to discuss the idea of a film show of our own someday or at least to tag-on with Cinefest, and show 8mm films. I think it would be a nice idea to show Super/Std 8 in the projection room, or at least have a table and show them in the dealer room. You know, Al Bartosh shows a great deal of nice 16 and 8. I hoope we can all have drinks, talk and have alot of exchange in film discussion and such. The Holiday Inn in Liverpool is top-notch, really, its a great time and Sunday is the auction day hosted by Gerry Orlando and Leonard Maltin, I usually come away with several choice Blackhawk prints, boxes and all - Please check it out. I wish it were twice a year, Shorty

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC