8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Back again.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back again.
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 13, 2008 10:27 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have been off line for some time because i have had a complete overhal on my PC, (now running Vista 64 bit etc etc.
Does anyone by chance have an e amil address for Luigi Petrin as nothing went to plan and i lost all my e amils and e amil addresses,I guess that'l teach me for not either writing them down or simply saving everything to another drive [Embarrassed]

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted April 13, 2008 05:04 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Good to have you back [Smile] Vista, You poor man [Frown] Mac OSX for me with no Virus's, security issues and daily updates [Smile] lol.

Kev. [Smile]

[ April 14, 2008, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: Kevin Faulkner ]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 13, 2008 09:23 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Tom will agree with me on this one.....

The only good mac is a BIG MAC

(had to put my 2 cents in) [Big Grin] I'm LOVIN IT yaddah dot duh duh

-

[ April 15, 2008, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: Chip Gelmini ]

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 14, 2008 12:26 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to have you back, Tom!

(this is like "Cheers" ... "Where everybody knows your name ...")

I have an older model PC, but I have Avast running on it constantly and Adaware, and amazingly, I haven't had a breakdown on it, and with all the downloading I do, that's amazing!

(famous last words ... eh?

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 14, 2008 12:45 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Osi, let me know on when you mailed the package and thanks from Shorty

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted April 14, 2008 01:40 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks all, i do also use linux and have to agree with you Kev, when will windows get sorted out with none of the nonsense of having problems with hardware not running on every update they do and i see i still have to defrag! ! A big mac for me to [Big Grin] [Wink]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC