8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Kodascope 8 Model 30

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kodascope 8 Model 30
Charles Day
Junior

- posted February 26, 2009 04:33 AM      Profile for Charles Day   Email Charles Day   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have my father's 8mm Kodascope projector Model 30 (in a beautiful hardwood polished / varnished carrying case, padded inside in dark blue)with a Kodak eight Cine Model 20 and a Kodascope eight screen 30" x 22", in the original box. There is also a Bendux light meter in a leather case with a set of tables in the lid, also some splicing equipment,two spare bulbs and other little bits and pieces. All in reasonable condition, considering the age.
I have found some films in accompanying boxes, which I would like to see of my family some 70 years ago.
Now comes the crunch...inside the lense the middle lense is broken and I would like another one. The figures on the front of the lense are:
DALL MEYER F = 3/4" F/1.8 No 152543.
Is there any one who can help me, please.

Charlie from Yorkshire, England. henry.day@poptel.org

|  IP: Logged

Barry Johnson
Master Film Handler

- posted February 26, 2009 07:25 AM      Profile for Barry Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Johnson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its a very old but very good projector,if you can get a lens of the same diameter as the broken one,you can pop that one in as a replacement and at the same time improve the image slightly¬!
So,where to look?

Obviously ebay.

Lees Cameras,
or this one:

http://web.onetel.com/~parfittwar/

This last one has an aladdins gave of old stuf as his list will reveal.A very nice bloke and easy to talk to for further enquiries.Hope this will help in your search.

--------------------
Standard8 rules!!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC