8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Iver Film Services-Updated list (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Iver Film Services-Updated list
Brian Hendel
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 21, 2016 04:20 PM      Profile for Brian Hendel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FYI: Just wanted to let others know that Knife For the Ladies, which I became slightly obsessed with because of the Iver print, has just been released on Bluray! Watching it right now, and am so happy to finally see the whole film. It definitely goes in the "guilty pleasure" category, and now I can call off my search for the PAL VHS copy which, until now, was the only way to see the full length film...

|  IP: Logged

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted February 22, 2016 08:25 AM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Watched Kelly's Heroes at the weekend and Terry Lens was listed in the end credits.

Their office whan I visited them was a portacabin.

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted February 22, 2016 11:59 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom ...

I believe that "Cross of Iron" was released in Germany as a 3X400ft digest. I wonder if Ivers made a digest, but never printed it and the German company bought the negative from them? A curiosity!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

David Skillern
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted February 22, 2016 02:39 PM      Profile for David Skillern   Email David Skillern   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've got a couple of iver prints - Gold - double album scope, The 5x400ft of Shout At the devil, the amorous milkman - 5x400ft, Redneck - double album, Tintorera - double album and the Diamond Mercenaries- 5x400ft, Warlords of Atlantis - 4x400ft, To the Devil a Daughter - double album, Carry on Emmanuelle - double album, The Slipper and the Rose - scope double album and the Cinderella Story - the making of the slipper and the rose - double album and the Mcmasters - double album - but I'm still on the look out for Sweeney - double album

Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted February 23, 2016 12:17 PM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HIGH NOON.
full lenght-5x400ft

luis caramelo

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC