8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » ESC lamps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ESC lamps
Stuart Fyvie
Film Handler

- posted July 30, 2009 04:16 AM      Profile for Stuart Fyvie   Email Stuart Fyvie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone had any experience with this lamp?

http://www.bluecinetech.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=ESC

I've used them in the past for film stock and have found them
good value. Would be good to know if the lamps are any good.

Stuart

|  IP: Logged

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted July 30, 2009 04:57 AM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Stuart they have been chekced out by folks on here and found to be excellent quality and great for putting the right light just where it should be on a GS so better light output. Good value as well.

The seller Bart is a great chap too so I`d get a few in, and hopefully the supply will keep going.

Best Mark.

PS if you a search you should find the revues.

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 30, 2009 05:57 AM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Stuart. I agree with Marks comments. Here is the link to the test carried out by Kevin F on the ESC lamp supplied by Bart.

http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004062#000000

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Stuart Fyvie
Film Handler

- posted July 30, 2009 06:15 AM      Profile for Stuart Fyvie   Email Stuart Fyvie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that. I'll pop round sometime and order some E64 carts as well.

Stuart

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC