8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Pledge project CARS (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Pledge project CARS
John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 07, 2010 07:06 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Disney are no longer interested in Super 8 so the chance of anything coming out from that studio is minimal.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted January 07, 2010 09:19 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
John, let us hope that an eccentric Disney's boss comes with this idea [Wink]

Just to remind you that when LP (vinyl) went down in 1990s, an eccentric idea come to the mind of Pear Jam members to release their "Vitalogy" album on vinyl only!!.

For the first month who ever wanted to hear their album need to have a Turntable. (it was released on CD following after)

I wish the same eccentric idea also arrive in one of Disney's boss... just crossing our fingers... for example in remembrance of something... who knows? There is nothing wrong to dream about it.... [Big Grin]

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Adrian Winchester
Film God

- posted January 07, 2010 11:43 AM      Profile for Adrian Winchester     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I sometimes think how great it would be if an extremely rich eccentric who loves film was willing to put vast amounts of money into new Super 8 releases, and into producing new equipment, and was not bothered about getting little of his money back! Maybe we need to try and find a suitable candidate...

--------------------
Adrian Winchester

Mark Howard
Film Handler

- posted January 07, 2010 06:16 PM      Profile for Mark Howard   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Howard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about Donald Trump? He's got a few quid about him. If I ever won the lottery I'd step in, but I can't see it somehow. I'd love to see Cars on S8, and would even settle for some of the shorts BBC3 screened over Christmas.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC