8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Looking for Instruction manual and spare part for Eumig 926

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for Instruction manual and spare part for Eumig 926
Paul Brandes
Film Handler

- posted June 16, 2010 07:16 PM      Profile for Paul Brandes   Email Paul Brandes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi

I am trying to buy the plastic film guide (not sure if that is the correct description) that is located on top of the Eumig 926 projector.I am also trying to find an instruction manual for this machine. I would be very grateful for any assistance.

Thank you

Paul Brandes

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted June 17, 2010 09:54 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul
Oldtimer Cameras here in the UK can supply instructions.
http://www.oldtimercameras.com/stock/Model.asp?Model=3658&ModelPage=true

--------------------
Maurice

Paul Brandes
Film Handler

- posted June 17, 2010 03:35 PM      Profile for Paul Brandes   Email Paul Brandes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Maurice

Many thanks

Regards

Paul

Maurizio Di Cintio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 18, 2010 12:42 PM      Profile for Maurizio Di Cintio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you referring to the black, plastic, folding guide with a white elastic roller on it? If so, get in touch with me at:
maurizio_dicintio (at) fastwebnet (dot) it

--------------------
Maurizio

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted June 18, 2010 03:25 PM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maurizio
I think Paul is speaking of the black plastic piece with two slots which guides the film to and from the spools.
You appear to be talking about the lift-up rewind roller.

--------------------
Maurice

Martin Jones
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 18, 2010 03:49 PM      Profile for Martin Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul,
If you can hang on a few days I'll copy mine to .PDF and send it to you by email.
Martin

--------------------
Retired TV Service Engineer
Ongoing interest in Telecine....

Paul Brandes
Film Handler

- posted June 18, 2010 08:30 PM      Profile for Paul Brandes   Email Paul Brandes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Martin

Thank you very much for your offer. I really appreciate this.
In response to Maurizio, The part I need is situated on the rear corner of the removable cover. It has two channels that act as a guide for the film. Many thanks

Regards

Paul

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC