8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » What is this?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is this?
Barrie Didham
Film Handler

- posted July 07, 2010 05:48 AM      Profile for Barrie Didham   Email Barrie Didham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can anyone help tell me what this might be,its name and model number or anything about it,its part of a group of projectors and other items i just won.

The seller said it was a frame counter?,but i can see part of a booklet that says Pulse

Thanks.
 -
 -

[ July 07, 2010, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Barrie Didham ]

--------------------
Between Heaven and Hell there will always be Super8

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted July 07, 2010 07:15 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barrie,

Not to answer your question.... just my wooow for 2 ST 1200 in one hit! plus all extras....

Good find...! how much...how much... [Eek!] [Big Grin]

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Barrie Didham
Film Handler

- posted July 07, 2010 07:32 AM      Profile for Barrie Didham   Email Barrie Didham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Winbert

$276.00(NZ) or about $190(US)

--------------------

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted July 07, 2010 08:16 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice!

Even if it wound up being just enough healthy parts to build one good ST-1200 it would still be a good deal!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Barrie Didham
Film Handler

- posted July 07, 2010 08:29 AM      Profile for Barrie Didham   Email Barrie Didham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Steve.

Both are working fine with only the M+O(Silver one)needing some new belts from what the seller has told me,he said they were loose and slipped alittle,other then that all was good.I asked him to check the shutter belt and he said it was firm with no signs of goo or thinning.

I can see from the picture that one lense is a F:1.3,but the other on the M+O has me stumped,i wonder if its a F:1.4

He was a one owner and got them to show his kids movies,but he's moved to digital so decided to sell them.

I really cant wait to get my hands on them.

--------------------

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted July 07, 2010 08:43 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The ST1200 was supplied with a f1.3 15mm-25mm. Available as an extra was a f1.4 25mm-50mm.
The unit that you ask about is not shown on the original ST1200 sales brochure.

--------------------
Maurice

Barrie Didham
Film Handler

- posted July 08, 2010 02:22 AM      Profile for Barrie Didham   Email Barrie Didham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To everyone thats had a look,I have since found out from the Net what it is.

Its a British Cresta Counterpulse for sync with GS cables and it manual.

I dont own a GS1200 so cant see what im going to use it for,so i will most likely sell it at some point.

Thanks.

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC