8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Thank You ! Richard C. Patchett

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank You ! Richard C. Patchett
Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 26, 2010 09:59 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would like to acknowledge and recommend Forum member Richard C. Patchett of Royal Oak, Michigan for his excellent and professional repair service! I recently bought the Kodak M100 projector that was for sale here on the Forum. It was totally unusable with many problems, now it runs perfectly! I enjoyed a night of film with it last night...a wonderful vintage super 8 machine! Great job at a very fair cost! Thanks again Richard! [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted September 26, 2010 10:28 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joe,

I'm glad your M100 is up and running and allow me to also add my thanks to Richard for his invaluable contributions to the 8mm Forum.

I have an M100 and it's quite a projector with some great features that Kodak never duplicated on any other single model. A bright 150w lamp, a very sharp 1.0 Ektar lens, audio recording capability, a sound head that swings away for silent screenings and a 2000 foot capacity!

I might bring mine to CineSea this coming weekend (10/2, 10/3) for display.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

David Erskine
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 28, 2010 12:18 PM      Profile for David Erskine   Email David Erskine   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd better add a 1/2d (pronounced 'haypnee'!!) to this. I've just bought a spare part from Richard - fast friendly service as always. Mind you this time I got peeved at our Post Office (Royal Mail) as I had to pay £4.60 VAT - the rotters charged me £8.00 admin charge!!!! Never mind, thanks again Richard!
Cheers, David E

--------------------
I've NEVER let failure go to MY head!

Richard C Patchett
Master Film Handler

- posted September 29, 2010 02:50 PM      Profile for Richard C Patchett   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greetings Gentleman

Thank you for your comments

Glad to be of Service to you and your viewers

When i get a projector in it says Help me I'm broken (its still in the shipping box. . Its kind of like the movie
THE FLY
Help me I'm Hungary
OK been doing this too long

Dave
Is there anything i may do to cut cost for the Royal Mail?

Thank You once Again
RC

--------------------
RC’s Classic Collection
16 mm Parts & Service
Elmo, Eiki, Bell & Howell +
http://www.rcsclassic16mm.com/

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC