8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » BOLEX SM80 INSTRUCTION MANUAL HELP

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BOLEX SM80 INSTRUCTION MANUAL HELP
Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted February 28, 2011 11:49 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wonder if anyone has the instructions for a BOLEX SM80 ELECTRONIC they might be willing to scan for me, or perhaps original they no longer need?
Fingers crossed..

|  IP: Logged

Michael DeNicola
Junior

- posted March 11, 2011 10:33 AM      Profile for Michael DeNicola   Email Michael DeNicola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HAVE the manual that came with it and I will send it to you free – I don’t have any use for it since I am not trying to sell the machine I have. Will need your name/address to send. Incidentally, the reason I’m not trying to sell it on Ebay (HONORFIRST is my ID) is because I looked it up and it does not seem worth much (or the trouble to sell it). But IF you want it and want to make an offer (and it’s worth my trouble to pack and its you’re your offer plus its shipping to you – we can do that too. Either way, I’ll send you the manual. Let me know. Please use my Email because I don’t visit this site very often.
mjdenicola@hotmail.com

frank arnstein
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 12, 2011 12:58 AM      Profile for frank arnstein   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I too am looking for a copy of the Bolex SM-80 super 8 sound projector manual & would appreciate a scanned copy sent by email.
Would pay a small fee. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
At Projector Heaven the Focus is always on Detail.

____
[o:/o]<|=- dogtor@projectorheaven.com.au
//``\\
-----------------------------------------------

Michael DeNicola
Junior

- posted March 12, 2011 09:44 PM      Profile for Michael DeNicola   Email Michael DeNicola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frank - Would be glad to send you a printer copy but need your Name/Address - I HATE Faxes.

frank arnstein
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 28, 2011 08:13 AM      Profile for frank arnstein   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Michael,

The Bolex manual has safely arrived in Australia.
You have done an excellent job in copying this manual for me.
I wish to re imburse your postal costs so let me know how much & I will use paypal to send the funds.

Thank You very much for your efforts.

dogtor frankarnstein
[Smile]

--------------------
At Projector Heaven the Focus is always on Detail.

____
[o:/o]<|=- dogtor@projectorheaven.com.au
//``\\
-----------------------------------------------

Jon Anders Klausen
Film Handler

- posted May 24, 2011 04:03 AM      Profile for Jon Anders Klausen   Email Jon Anders Klausen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Michael and Frank,
Any chance one of you guys could scan the manual? I've been looking for it for quite sometime now. Would love to get a copy for it.

--------------------
My site: iSuper8

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC