8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » BFCC Ruislip

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BFCC Ruislip
Brian James
Film Handler

- posted May 19, 2011 02:17 AM      Profile for Brian James     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An excellent effort by Keith and his gang who keeps this function going year after year. It was nice to see some old faces again. For me the only crib was the bring and buy room which was too small. Lucky with the weather and I wonder if
comments would have been different if it had been hissing down with rain. I did joke with Keith about a tunnel marquee from A to B. I do agree with Graham on some points especially with costs going up each year. Anyhow well done all concerned.

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 19, 2011 02:46 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for coming Brian. The efforts some go to for this event is amazing.

There is nowhere else to put the bring and buy. I suppose if there were less dealers it could have fitted in the dealer room by the front desk.

Any chance you can move your comments to the main 'Return of the BFCC' thread, or whatever it's called. Perhaps Doug can do that for you and then close this thread so there aren't multiple threads on the same topic.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC