8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » "I Was a Teenage Werewolf" Ken Films

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "I Was a Teenage Werewolf" Ken Films
David M. Ballew
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 16, 2011 03:05 AM      Profile for David M. Ballew   Email David M. Ballew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, everyone, I have an odd question for you:

Does anyone know how the 50-foot and 200-foot editions of "I Was a Teenage Werewolf" from Ken Films differ? Does the 50-foot version offer footage not found in the longer version?

Thanks in advance for your answer. And hats off to anyone who actually holds such arcane and useful knowledge!

NOTE: My apologies. I thought I was adding this post in a more appropriate subfolder of the forum, not in "Films for Sale/Trade/Wanted." If the adminstrators would be so kind as to move it, I should be very grateful.

|  IP: Logged

Marshall Crist
Master Film Handler

- posted October 16, 2011 08:51 AM      Profile for Marshall Crist   Email Marshall Crist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know if ANY of the Ken 50'ers have footage not in the 200'ers? I think the 200's were cut first and then the 50's derived from them.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 17, 2011 08:08 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Marshall,

I have yet to see a Ken Films 50' edition that had any footage that couldn't be found in its big brother.

David,

Sorry, I don't have the 50 footer of Teenage Werewolf.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted October 17, 2011 08:40 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi David. Not exactly the info you are after but I found a 50s trailer reel which has that movie on which was printed on poly stock. I wonder who put out the reel of sound trailers?

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 19, 2011 12:50 AM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello I have the 50 footer and have had it for years. I love that film with Mike Landon( Gunsmoke) as the Werewolf.Here is a picture of my cover of the 50 footer and a Batman oldie but goodie. I once as a kid dress up like him with the jacket and mask for Holloween. I would like to get the 200 or 400 if anyone has one for sale.

--------------------
" Faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a Locomotive "."Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plane it's SUPERMAN"

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC