8mm Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » CineSea Pictures Part 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CineSea Pictures Part 1
Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2011 01:11 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi All,

Since the forum allows only a few pictures at a time, this will come in several batches and Doug will do his thing so we can keep these together.

-

Doug, Shorty and I arrived Friday afternoon accompanied by repeated downpours and leaden skies, but come Saturday, this is what we got for the rest of the week-end:

-

Then the unloading began:

-

-

"Look, Gary, I'll take the whole thing for a good price; that way you don't even have to take it off the cart..."

-

John's table was left open with a bit of memorabilia.
One kept looking for the big soda from WaWa...

-

More to come...

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 18, 2011 01:55 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really look a haggard old man

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 18, 2011 05:22 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We were pleasantly surprised to have a poster dealer with us this time, and a fine selection it was:

-

Attack Of The 200-Footers...

-

As usual, Lou came with a full load of films:

-

Shorty's latest gig: Official Spokesperson for The Big Reel:

-

There's something good in that blue can...

-

Then the trading began:

-

Doug was again featuring Roy Neil's wonderful cleaning device which always attracts attention:

-

Stay tuned...

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 18, 2011 05:26 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pictures Claus!

Here's Part Two.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC