8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Projector Stand

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Projector Stand
Roger Shunk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 04, 2011 08:15 AM      Profile for Roger Shunk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm looking for a projector stand for my 8mm sound projector the one that Rob Young has pictured on his home cinema page. To view go to page 3 and it's the 5th picture. I contacted Rob but have not hear back from him and if anyone knows where I can find one out there it would be greatly appreciated! It needs to have a couple shelves so that I can place my stereo receiver and turntable on them.
Thanks for your help!
Roger

|  IP: Logged

Brad Kimball
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 05, 2011 10:27 AM      Profile for Brad Kimball   Email Brad Kimball   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Contact Larry Urbanski at Urbanskifilm.com - you can "google" him on the web if the address I gave you doesn't work. He sells them for around $200 or so, but they're nice ones made of a strong metal. I know Doug also has a nice sturdy one that I saw him use at the last CineSea I attended. Doug, where did you get yours?

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC