8mm Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Just purchased a Pathescope GEM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just purchased a Pathescope GEM
Serena Haire
Film Handler

- posted January 11, 2012 10:03 PM      Profile for Serena Haire   Email Serena Haire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, I just purchased this beautiful thing and have no idea what it's all about....just looked cool, and well, it came with film(s) and reels and the original box by the looks of it. Can anyone give me a bit of information on this...oops. My bad. I'll re-post this in the 9.5 forum instead. Sorry administrators.

|  IP: Logged

Alex Fox
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 12, 2012 11:51 AM      Profile for Alex Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Alex Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi., Serena, Buckingham Film Service in the U.K. may be able to help you, some of the members in the U.K. might be able to give you more info . Alex.

Gerald Santana
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 12, 2012 12:04 PM      Profile for Gerald Santana   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Serena,

Welcome to the Forum, it's not every day you find one of these 9.5 projectors , especially at a Thrift store and with films. Very nice score!

Feel free to click on the search tab, near "Post A Reply", next type Pathescope Gem in the Search Words field and choose the 9.5 forum in the drop down box. Finally, hit search and see if you can find some other information on any of the previous threads that are useful.

--------------------
http://lostandoutofprintfilms.blogspot.com/

Douglas Meltzer

- posted January 12, 2012 09:39 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Serena has re-posted in the 9.5 section, so if you'd like to help please reply here.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC