8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » KEN FILMS release information?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KEN FILMS release information?
Herb Finn
Junior

- posted January 14, 2012 08:11 PM      Profile for Herb Finn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love collecting the KEN FILMS digest and was wondering if anyone has put together a list of when titles were released and discontinued.

Information seems difficult to turn up on these,which if funny considering hoe many were sold,how popular they were and the plentifulness on the secondary market.

Anyone know what the finally titles released were,what format/length and when?

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted January 14, 2012 11:29 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Herb,

You may find several intersting old articles in this forum, two of them are:

The Story of Ken Films

and when we finally solved the mystery of Ken F 38 (this link has a compelte catalog of Ken Films):

What is Ken F38?

There are plenty information in this forum..... you can use the search feature in this forum or (which I prefer) google by using "[xxxxxx] site:http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/" as the keywords. [xxxxx] is the word you want to find

And...btw welcome in this forum!

--------------------
Winbert

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC