8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » CINESEA FOTOS, etc

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CINESEA FOTOS, etc
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 06, 2012 04:11 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't there, so let's hear and see what all - Shorty

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 06, 2012 06:52 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Same here!

(...just not there.)

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 06, 2012 09:16 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Patience, Shorty...they will be there soon [Smile]

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 07, 2012 08:00 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A really wonderful weekend of film and friends and more film...selling , buying, swapping, showing....

It's a great event ....and for the life of me, I can't understand why ardent film people , especially in the New Jersey, Penn., NY area don't come to this meeting. Wait til you see the pics...the tons of film there to watch, buy, sell, trade...the friendly people...and the beachside venue...with suites in the hotel going for $65 dollars.
A lovely time. .....too short a time.

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted May 07, 2012 12:52 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking forward to seeing some photos. This meeting seems to be growing all the time. Great to see.
Well done, all involved.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 07, 2012 03:21 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had an amazing time. I agree with Gary, it was too short. One more day would've been great!

Details to come, but thanks to all those who attended!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted May 08, 2012 03:03 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have three words for my absence at this show....NYC Bike Tour!
Grrr!! I couldn't get out of the city. I drove around for 2 1/2 hours and when it became apparent there was no way to get into Jersey...I sat home and got caught up with the "Walking Dead" series. Sigh. Did anyone see a copy of Raiders of the lost Ark full feature? [Smile]

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted May 08, 2012 06:16 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi-

Just coming back from my very first CINESEA experience. I can't express just how nice it was to be there, and to finally meet such a fantastic group of people. And the location was just perfect, in my opinion, being right on the ocean.

The Wildwood boardwalk was just 5 minutes from the motel (when I could tear myself away from the continually turning reels of super 8 and 16mm film- and it wasn't easy!) [Wink] .

I hope to never miss another one!

James.

PS- Alan- I didn't see a Raiders print there. Thats probably a pretty rare one.

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted May 08, 2012 04:54 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to Doug and all involved with yet another successful CineSea. Can't wait to see the pics!

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC