8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » End of the summer!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: End of the summer!
David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 01, 2012 03:19 PM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today is officially the first day of autumn in the UK, and I am looking forward to the evenings drawing in. Time to break out the cine equipment, carry out a regular service and prepare for some enjoyable film watching.

The summer has been hectic with the arrival of a new granddaughter, and the occasional break away which my lady wife is now insisting on.

Therefore looking forward to posting on the Forum again with renewed enthusiasm.

Best regards to all,

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

|  IP: Logged

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted September 01, 2012 04:28 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi David,
Great to see you back on the forum. How right you are, we all love the short days and dark evenings. Time to break out your Ampro's David! [Smile]

-

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Brad Kimball
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 01, 2012 07:11 PM      Profile for Brad Kimball   Email Brad Kimball   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice machine there, Paul.

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted September 01, 2012 08:05 PM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a beauty for sure Brad. I just wish it were mine! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted September 02, 2012 01:55 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think most of us enjoy the autumn/fall, with the bright oranges and golds appearing on the foliage everywhere, and crisp days ahead - "Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness"! (John Keats "To Autumn" 1820) - my favourite season.

Time not only to break out the Ampros, Paul, but to think about shooting some film too, to capture those unforgettable colours in and around the cities, towns and villages, as well as the countryside.

Make the most of this wonderful time, everyone. [Big Grin]

Cheers,

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC