8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Cinesea Fall 2012 Pictures (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Cinesea Fall 2012 Pictures
Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted October 23, 2012 12:38 PM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like a great day anyway, Doug.
[Smile]

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2012 01:02 PM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great pictures again claus wish i could make it to this event but curcumstances stop me oh well at least i can drool over the pictures ha ha

Jim Schrader
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2012 01:13 PM      Profile for Jim Schrader   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it would be neat to see what doug was taking pictures of?

--------------------
jim schrader
"Let's see “do I have that title already?"

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 24, 2012 05:16 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What an amazing job Claus has done. Brilliant shooting and writing!

Jim,

I plan on editing in a week or two.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Hugh Thompson Scott
Film God

- posted October 24, 2012 06:07 PM      Profile for Hugh Thompson Scott   Email Hugh Thompson Scott       Edit/Delete Post 
Claus those pictures stand by themselves as an advert for your
convention,excellent, and Doug does remind me of Harrison Ford,
no offense intended.

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2012 06:38 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, thank you very much!

I'll let Doug and you battle it out over the Ford reference...hey there are far worse things to be called in this world [Big Grin]

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Wayne Tuell
Master Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2012 07:38 PM      Profile for Wayne Tuell   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Tuell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
<<<insert clapping guy smiley face here>>>

--------------------
www.16mmDrive-InFilms.com

Patrick Walsh
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 28, 2012 04:27 PM      Profile for Patrick Walsh   Email Patrick Walsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looks like a great convention!, Im thinking of making the trip up to the states myself to attend next year! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Raise The Titanic!", It would of been cheaper to lower the Atlantic!

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted October 28, 2012 04:39 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I believe there are more film collectors in the USA than in the UK. But the vast land of this country making it is not easy to invite people gather together in one place.

But the Cinesea has brought a new dimension of film collecting hobby in the USA.

--------------------
Winbert

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted October 29, 2012 11:02 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job Cinesea was not this weekend - New Jersey is going to get pounded from Hurricane Sandy.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 29, 2012 11:56 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul,

Yes indeed....the parkway that leads to Atlantic City and Wildwood has just been closed due to flooding.

Doug

--------------------

Maurizio Di Cintio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 29, 2012 01:11 PM      Profile for Maurizio Di Cintio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, there! Any chance the new gathering will take place during the period 3/29 - 4/2 2013? In that case I might make it to the event (I'd really love to).

Well done everybody!

--------------------
Maurizio

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 29, 2012 02:46 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maurizio,

I can't say definitely yet, however it looks like the next CineSea will take place in early May. Please let me know if you'll be coming into New York as it would be terrific to see you again.

Doug

--------------------

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 30, 2012 04:52 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We should really get the next event date listed on the BFCC site. And now that I mention it, anyone got the date for Geoff Wheeler's gathering at Tadley next year?

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

Maurizio Di Cintio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 30, 2012 12:24 PM      Profile for Maurizio Di Cintio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, you bet I will.

Take care.

Maurizio

--------------------
Maurizio

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 02, 2013 10:13 AM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Now for the obscure: hands in the air, has anyone ever heard of...the Synchronex Radiant???  -

This would be the Silma 250S In the UK known as Prinz Compere Super 8, these were sold in the UK by Dixons High Street shops. Silma were an Italian manufacture and some appeared as OEM badged.

Hope the 2013 event is a good time for all you collectors over there.

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 02, 2013 07:27 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That was so touching to see the seller table for John ... no films but memories, really, quite touching, lads! [Smile]

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 03, 2013 01:23 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I always place a film or two there, in his memory

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC