8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Adjust claw (ELMO ST 1200 HD)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Adjust claw (ELMO ST 1200 HD)
Salvatore Romeo
Junior

- posted January 03, 2013 08:14 AM      Profile for Salvatore Romeo   Email Salvatore Romeo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi to all .
J've a ELMO ST 1200 HD , and recently the image is not stable.J disassembly the claw and j 've seen that the plastic cilinder embedded in the claw's arm was a little worn (nothing of serious) ,and the below tooth have a little notch.J smooth gently , and the notch has disappeared, but now ask help because j 'dont know how adjust the claw.
No problem for lateral adjust (left-right), but the problem is for the front - rear adjust .J know that the claw should protrude for 1 mm , but j dont find the bolt to move (toward rear) the claw .For Elmo GS 1200 there is a dedicate bolt , but what shall j 'o for adjust the claw in longitudinal direction for ELMO ST 1200 HD?
Is possible to rotate the plastic cilinder for 180° ?
Any help?

|  IP: Logged

Salvatore Romeo
Junior

- posted January 04, 2013 08:18 AM      Profile for Salvatore Romeo   Email Salvatore Romeo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
for my problem above 'j'm searching in the web the elmo ST 1200 HD SERVICE MANUAL (no the user manual) , but j do not find it.
Who can help me to find this manual ?
Thank you.

Bob Pucci
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 04, 2013 11:11 AM      Profile for Bob Pucci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Sal

Click on the left side of this web page where it says manuals and then click on 8mm projectors.The st 1200 hd manual is there.

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted January 04, 2013 11:20 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is the service manual for the ST-1200 (non HD), but should be close enough:

ST-1200 Service Manual Free Download

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 04, 2013 03:57 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know this came up before, but I can't see that column on the left side with the manuals, chat room, etc.(that Bob mentioned) anymore. With either IE or Mozilla Firefox.

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted January 04, 2013 04:08 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've had that problem too a while back. I deleted the link in favorites and came into the forum in some different way (not sure, it's been a while...) and then the sidebar appeared.

I favorited that webpage and have had the sidebar ever since.

Does this link help?

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 04, 2013 06:17 PM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Steve! That did the trick! [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Salvatore Romeo
Junior

- posted January 05, 2013 11:42 AM      Profile for Salvatore Romeo   Email Salvatore Romeo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Bob and Steve for yours help but j'just have the elmo st 1200 , but do not report any information about claw adjust.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC