8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Technicolor Cartridge Projector Gear

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Technicolor Cartridge Projector Gear
Steven J Calandra
Junior

- posted July 29, 2013 12:41 PM      Profile for Steven J Calandra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys I have two 1000 BX Projectors that were used in General Motors Car dealrships in the 1970's. The shutter gear is stripped on one side. because it's made of soft plastic.
Do you know how I could get a replacement?
Or someone with a New 3D printer that can make one out of plastic, and possibly make a supply to other enthusiasts with the same machines. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Steve Calandra. New Jersey

|  IP: Logged

Frank Harer
Junior

- posted January 06, 2019 08:13 PM      Profile for Frank Harer   Email Frank Harer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Steven, did you ever luck out with a new cam gear assembly for the projector? I just fired mine up after a complete restoration (but with the original cam gear assembly), and the metal shutter gear took off every tooth of the dang cam gear. It's so frustrating to have such a great projector that can't do anything! [Confused]

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC