8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Eumig 605d focus issue

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eumig 605d focus issue
Hugh Burch
Junior

- posted September 03, 2014 08:52 AM      Profile for Hugh Burch   Email Hugh Burch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,
I have an issue with a Eumig 605d projector. While playing std 8 it focuses fine but when i try to view super8 it will only focus on one side. I have had a bit of an investigate and have found that 2 small screws on the removeable gate can be adjusted to alter the way it focuses but to get it to focus properly seems impossible.
Am i snooping in the right area here or am i missing something?
any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hugh

|  IP: Logged

Erik Snel
Junior

- posted December 07, 2014 02:10 PM      Profile for Erik Snel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
when this happens it means someone adjusted the front part of the gate (the lens holder) wrong. there are four screws and the position of your lens is very important to the position of the film. maybe you bumped it into something hence bending it in someway or someone has been screwing around literaly.

--------------------
Erik Snel Eumig Expert
ES Filmtechniek

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC