8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Eumig 938 Stereo Main Switch (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Eumig 938 Stereo Main Switch
Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 25, 2014 11:21 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Keep it for spares for your two 938's Kevin. The mixer desk,sound head and stereo amplifier is identical, so many useful parts I would imagine depending what's wrong with the 926 already.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

|  IP: Logged

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted December 25, 2014 11:38 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A few years ago I made an L-Bracket with 2 Delrin plastic rollers, mounted to the top of the 926GL lamp house. The film was fed under and over the rollers and this helped quite a bit to calm down the flapping and thrashing of the long length of film coming off the supply reel of the 926GL:

-

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Kevin Hassall
Master Film Handler

- posted December 27, 2014 09:28 AM      Profile for Kevin Hassall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks andy i'll give him an offer see if he accepts its in its original box

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 27, 2014 11:11 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
I am sure it would more than pay for itself for anyone who has two 938's to keep healthy Kevin.

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted December 27, 2014 12:55 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Paul! I love that idea, but I only have the one EUMIG 926, so I don't have that option, but you are right, that "bouncing of the film has been a slight drawback (besides the rear mount reel) to a very good projector.

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted December 27, 2014 01:49 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Do yourself a favour Osi, move on up to the far superior S938 if Eumig is your thing.

--------------------

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC