8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Yelco P-111Q Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yelco P-111Q Help
Katy Woollatt
Junior

- posted June 07, 2015 12:48 PM      Profile for Katy Woollatt   Email Katy Woollatt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello,
I have a Yelco P-111Q projector that I am trying to get working, I'm new to this so I need some help!
I have replaced the bulb and made new belts for the machine, and it seems to be running fine. However when I run the film through it I cannot see a movie just the frames going past. After playing around with the focus and frame buttons and running it faster and slower and getting nothing I am at a loss. Not sure if it is not going fast enough or what. Any suggestions? I don't have the manual.
Also, I ran a piece of film through as 'super' when it was 'standard' meaning that it now has perforations where the spikes have pushed into it as they would not go through the holes. Is this piece of film ruined? I don't want to use another film as I might ruin that too..
Plus if anyone has the manual that would be willing to send me, I would really appreciate that.
Thanks,
Katy

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC