8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » The Independent 8 Quiz Results?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Independent 8 Quiz Results?
Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 03, 2015 06:38 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Barry, I'm on tenterhooks!

Who won???

|  IP: Logged

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 04, 2015 08:19 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do hope Barry is alright as it isn't like him not to be in touch.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted August 04, 2015 05:00 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Hopefully he is just on holiday or the likes Rob. Fingers and all else crossed. [Confused]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 05, 2015 12:37 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all!

I've only just drawn it as I've had to have an injection in my shoulder, and the Doctor told me to rest for a few days and not use my shoulder much (How do you not use your shoulder much?), anyway the winner is Mark Norton who wins the £20 CREDIT NOTE. By the way I had a grand total of 16 Entries (Wow!).

Oh the answer was 'Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Back Into The Water' the tag line from JAWS 2 .

I hope you all enjoyed having a go, I know some of the collectors who do not have the internet had some trouble with it, but as the majority of my customers have it, and ALL the answers can be obtained via the IMDB , only 16 entries is pitiful, you think how many members of these Forums we have, I know it was only a £20 CREDIT NOTE as a prize this time, but it's a chance for something for virtually nothing, where do you get anything like that these days!

Not sure if I'll do another one (but I've said that before!), but who knows!

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted August 05, 2015 04:59 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Pleased to see you're ok Barry (apart from your shoulder,of course). This time around this competition went completely unnoticed by myself with the all the issues at our end or else I would have made it at least 17.

--------------------

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted August 05, 2015 12:14 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Many thanks for even the good pleasure of competing in you're contest. I hope it won't be the last. It's a little touch of the magic of super 8 and the whole film thing in it's heyday, (in my opinion).

Many happy returns Barry!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted August 05, 2015 01:39 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Might I add, Barry is a superb dealer - Bought much from him not long ago, and satisfaction is the word - Cheers mate, Shorty

Mark Williams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 05, 2015 02:15 PM      Profile for Mark Williams   Email Mark Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I' hope you are on the mend Barry?

Don't forget to join the official BFCC Facebook group if you get a chance as its a den of knowledge with Ged Jones posting on a regular basis too.

Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 05, 2015 03:07 PM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Mark,

Sorry not on Facebook, it's not something I'm interested in!

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted August 05, 2015 07:21 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
And Barry's response proves once again, that for many, this is the ONLY place to be to talk Cine, without the nonsense that comes with facebook!

--------------------

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted August 05, 2015 07:54 PM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pity there are some here who are so "negative" regarding "Facebook" [Roll Eyes] ....its what you make it.

The BFCC page like many other "Facebook" pages relating to film are very informative indeed. In fact its much more interesting to read.

Graham

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC