8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Choose the CineSea 12 Friday Night Feature! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Choose the CineSea 12 Friday Night Feature!
Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted October 07, 2015 09:05 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear that, Dave!

If you can join in on Saturday please do, otherwise we'll be there in April as usual.

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 07, 2015 10:03 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Prayers, David - Will remember your friend's Dad - Ciao, Shorty

Gary Sloan
Junior

- posted October 07, 2015 11:59 AM      Profile for Gary Sloan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David,

That is sad news to hear, sorry about the loss, this happened to me 6 years ago with an aunt, and i missed cinesea on that weekend, but if you are able to come down Sat night, that would be great, as that is the highlight of the event in my opinion. There is always the one we will hold in April or May too.

Gary

--------------------
Gary Sloan

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 07, 2015 05:14 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
David,

What awful news. My condolences to your friend and yourself. I look forward to meeting you either on Saturday or at the next event.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Jack Cleveland
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 07, 2015 08:16 PM      Profile for Jack Cleveland   Email Jack Cleveland   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for your loss David. I was looking forward to having a face to the name. Hopefully you can make it next time!

David C. Lucidi
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 08, 2015 09:41 AM      Profile for David C. Lucidi   Email David C. Lucidi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I was talking to my friend yesterday and now HE feels bad I am missing the show (I had to kiddingly remind him the bigger tragedy WAS his dad passing away).

I already told the wife next year we ARE going (my exact words were "I don't care if the POPE wants to have dinner at our house when CineSea occurs again, you tell HIM to re-schedule!!"). [Wink] Trying to keep my sense of humor through all of this...Saturday will no doubt be an emotional day. Thanks again for all the kinds thoughts and words, and Jack (and others), we WILL meet soon enough!! [Smile]

I hope everyone has a great time this weekend. The best I can offer in my absence, is the last 'movie event' I went to.... well, hosted actually. For those that didn't see this on the other forum, something to (hopefully) get you all in the mood to show lots of great films this weekend at CineSea!!!

http://8mmforum.film-tech.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=003678

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC