8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Tri film Ferquin Marguet Coffret

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tri film Ferquin Marguet Coffret
Luigi Castellitto
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2015 10:22 PM      Profile for Luigi Castellitto   Email Luigi Castellitto   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Place the same thing also here, in addition to forum section for 9,5mm, being the object also suitable for 8mm (and 16mm!)

Someone knows the editor viewer model "Ferquin Marguet Coffret No.8"?

-

I have bought it at a good price and in very good condition, I needed a "visionneuse" for 9.5mm and i'm satisfied for the purchase.

But I have two simple curiosity, if someone knows the answer:

1) It's a tri-film editor viewer, should also work for 8mm and 16mm, but the "central block" (white circle in photo) has the sporcket and the wheels dimension and teeth only suitable for the 9.5mm film size. I tried to remove the central block and i saw that sprocket and wheels are fixed, so... I think it would change the entire central piece.
Perhaps it sold with three separate pieces (central blocks), but no internet ad sells pieces than the one already installed.

2) I have the arms for 9,5mm and 16mm, but not for 8mm: Another couple of pieces that you would change?

As said... the important thing was to use it to 9.5 mm, the rest, use for 8mmm and 16mm are just my curious.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC