8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » In love and war 1958 rober wagner

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: In love and war 1958 rober wagner
Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 15, 2015 02:03 PM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Have recently brought a film in love of war 1958 stars robert wagner 16mm 2 x 1200ft its real nice colour and great print,its said to be a master copy used to transfer to super 8mm professionally edited ,does anyone know who released it on super 8mm and where many copys made ,judging by the condition of my film it wasnt used many times for printing purpose ,let me know if you know as curious.thanks

|  IP: Logged

Colin Auty
Film Handler

- posted December 16, 2015 08:50 AM      Profile for Colin Auty   Email Colin Auty   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Nigel ,
I once owned your 16mm print of this film .
I made some enquiries about the labelling on the box at the time and my conclusion in the end was that it was just a marketing ploy by the dealer who sold it to me.
Nice print though , colour has held up well (just slightly warming)
Colin

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC