8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Cinevia 50D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cinevia 50D
Doug Arnott
Film Handler

- posted January 30, 2016 08:01 AM      Profile for Doug Arnott   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Arnott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anybody know if there is ANYONE out there still selling cinevia film ? I've checked everywhere I can think of online and its always out of stock. I check the GK site every now and then and its always out of stock there too.About a year ago I emailed them, Mr.Klose did send me a reply saying they were working on getting the film supplied from fuji again and did expect to get the super 8 back in production.
Does anyone know what in the world happened with that whole deal ? Why did it suddenly become a problem for them to get the raw stock ? And has anyone heard anything about them producing it again ?
It is still listed on thier online store page (just sitting there teasing me LoL) but it gives the impression they intend to make it again.
Any info about all this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks !!

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC