8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Eumig 600 Series Daylight Viewers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eumig 600 Series Daylight Viewers
James Romero
Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2016 07:23 PM      Profile for James Romero   Email James Romero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, I will be very impressed if one of you out there can answer this Eumig Trivia question for me. I have a Eumig 610D projector ...that came with I think the wrong 600 Series Daylight Viewer. I didn't know there was more than one. The one I attach to the projector is stock #790.3234 which when attached does not line up the picture correctly. The picture is top heavy with the bottom part of the viewer screen dark. The manual that comes with the projector says the correct viewer which looks exactly like this one has the stock # 790.0290. My question is this: Are there two different kind of Series 600 viewers made that have different alignment?

Second question: Does anyone currently have the Series 600 viewer with the stock #790.0290 they want to sell me?

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted June 03, 2016 04:22 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Van Eck have a daylight viewer which they say is for the Eumig 600 series.
http://shop.van-eck.net/SF-0092.html

--------------------
Maurice

James Romero
Film Handler

- posted June 04, 2016 11:08 AM      Profile for James Romero   Email James Romero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Maurice, but unfortunately that doesn't help me here. The question about the difference in the Eumig numbers on some 600 series viewers leads me to believe that there were two different viewers for several different 600 series projectors Eumig made. I need to know if that is true or not.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC