8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Digest and Feature re-recording services

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Digest and Feature re-recording services
Adam Deierling
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 08, 2016 10:18 PM      Profile for Adam Deierling   Email Adam Deierling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am now offering my super 8 re-recording services publicly! Many members have already had me record their films with much satisfaction. I can take that muffled track and turn it into rich Dolby Pro Logic II surround sound. There are many benefits to having a PLII soundtrack. It allows you to record a stereo track that will playback on all projectors but with the right PLII audio receiver you can have a 5.1 soundtrack nearly as good as DVD! Most audio receivers of the last 15 years have PLII decoding built in!

My process will sync sound from a high quality digital master. I edit the master audio to match your print frame for frame! No other recording method will get you this good of a result. Even if you only have a mono machine you will not be disappointed in the quality!

For those who think the Derann stereo prints sound good, wait till you hear mine!

Please email me to discuss pricing. Adam@saturnestudios.com

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC